Friday, September 25, 2009

Family Shoot-Settles

I had a total blast shooting the Settles on Saturday. Rachael is my very best friend who I have known my enitre life, and I love her family to pieces. There are a total of 8 kids, but 1 is in Cambodia and the other is at College. Amanda, the oldest, has been in Oregon, and the family really wanted some pictures with her when she came home.


This lighting brought to you by a very sunny day at 3pm. Pretty much the worst lighting I ever had to deal with. SO harsh!
Photobucket

Mrs. Settle had 2 back to back sets of twins. Both Boy & Girl. (Richard, On the right, is twins with Rachael, one the bottom left. George is twins with Danielle, bottom right.) Although George & Rachael are buddies, & Richard & Danielle are buddies.
Photobucket

Twins. (I do love laughter.)
Photobucket

They're kissing, AGAIN?!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Could this be any greater?
Photobucket

Mom & Dad with Amanda.
Photobucket

Richard is pretty much the biggest poser ever. :-P
Photobucket

Very cute sister love.
Photobucket

Rachael loves George SO much. I've had many a phone call with her just explaining how caring and geniune he is with her. He is her #1 buddie.
Photobucket

Danielle & Amanda
Photobucket

All of the girls minuse 1 plus mom. :)
Photobucket

(The boys with mom) Rocking those blue plaid shorts!
Photobucket

Richard & Adam.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love you all SO much and thanks for being so great.
Stay Beautiful,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment