Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Infant & Kid shoot.

I had such a wonderful time shooting the Barr children on Saturday. They were such good models and so adorable! I wanted to post all of the pictures because of their cuteness, but here are some of my favorites. :)


Photobucket

Anne, their oldest girl, is such a sweetheart. At the end of the shoot she wrote me a thank you note (with help from mom) saying, "Anne, thanks for coming and taking my picture, I like your name." SO cute! It was proudly placed on my refrigerator. :D
Photobucket

Jack had one of the cutest outfits to date. Such a little man!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Adorable? Definitely.
Photobucket

Cutie pie.
Photobucket

Awww.
Photobucket

Well hello there little Madelyn.
Photobucket

Madelyn came into the world December 1st, and has been a joy to her family.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Look at those little baby rolls!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Barr's, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to shoot your family! It was a total delight.
Stay beautiful,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment