Sunday, December 19, 2010

{Family Love} Remsbergs


This week I shoot the lovely Remsbergs! I've shot them before and it is always so delightful! The day of their shoot was freezing outside with pretty strong winds. Needless to say, this became an indoor shoot. ;) Which was very interesting for me since i've never done a family shoot indoors. Loved the challenge of it!


Photobucket

Photobucket

I think i've got a thing for parents kissing and kids looking away... But when you've got mistletoe how can you not do a shot like this?
Photobucket

Kitchen noms. :]
Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids are big sports people, so we had to get a "rep-ping my team & the love I have for my sibling" picture. ;) haha
Photobucket


Photobucket

We're a happy family, we smile, we love each other, we're gorgeous. Bam. :D
Photobucket

I love shooting you all and i'm so glad you asked me to capture your love!

I've got several more things to blog, so more coming!

Stay Beautiful,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment