Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jennette {Senior}

Jennette is another one of my 2011 seniors! We met years ago at awana, and have become closer because we both go to the same community college and do lunch with our other friends together! :D Her shoot was actually planned for later in the month, but this weather has been so un-predictable I asked if we could move it up to a day where I knew it was going to be sunny. It was sunny all day--until the shoot started. Oh goodness, i'm so ready for May photoshoots, I can't keep up with April weather! Good thing I had a beautiful girl who still rocked it! :)

Photobucket

Jennette opted for my grandfathers farm and the pictures turned out great! I love having the farm as my go to location. :)
Photobucket

I love the outfits she chose! Headbands are always a plus in my book. ;D
Photobucket

You beautiful thing, you!
Photobucket

Why yes, I do love people in green fields with beautiful dresses. :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

I may or may not steal Taylor Swift poses. .. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Right at the end Mr. Sunshine decided he should make an appearance again. :]
Photobucket

Stay Beautiful,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment