Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Senior {Julie}

Julie is one of my most closest, dearest friends. We have both lifted each other up during very serious, hard times. We have cried together, held one another, ate together, danced together, laughed, and spent endless moments together. I would not be the person I am today without a friend like Julie. (And my room wouldn't be the same either! ;) She is so constant, so beautiful, so faithful.... Her faith & friendship inspire me. It was such an absolute honor to take her senior pictures and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. :)


Photobucket

Julie is no stranger to this blog and photoshoots, but I was so surprised at how amazing she did. Lately posing has been a challenge because it's not just posing, it's physically having to tell people where to put their hands, how to position their head, and different faces to make. Julie just got in front of the camera, owned her inner Tyra Banks, and worked it like the fiercely beautiful woman that she is. Loved doing these!
Photobucket

Half of them are candids. I'm known for talking a lot on shoots, so most of these are her responding to what i'm saying or laughing. So gorgeous! Photobucket

Julie & I share the same birth year, and our actual birth "days" are only 1 day apart. Needless to say, we do a lot of things together. :D
Photobucket

Shut. up. & She makes a mean Tiramisu as well. Double threat. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites from the day.
Photobucket

So stunner! Just throwing out the fact that Julie's make-up of choice is chap stick. That's right people, this was an all natural shoot. Which just makes it 10x better. <3
Photobucket

Like her hair? Totally did that myself with ONE clip, and pretty proud about it. :D
Photobucket

This is just cute
Photobucket

*Swoon* I know i'm saying all of these are gorgeous, but when they actually are AND it's one of your best friends, I become a little biased. ;)
Photobucket

Dad & I were both saying how we could have shot Julie all day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Julie, I love you, I love your pictures, I love that you love me, and I love you for every prayer you have said for me, every hug you've given during my most hardest days, every food item you've made for me because you know my love language is food and hugs... Ah, I could keep going. But you shine, Julie dear. You shine so bright. You are and will continue to do amazing things with God helping you along the way. This is just a start and I cannot wait to see where God takes you. <3

Stay Beautiful,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Anne, dear, this is one of my most favorite shoots of yours to date. God is so good for bringing the two of you together as friends. You both make my heart smile.
    JDW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say!!??? I LOVE these photos! I LOVE you more!! I LOVE the way you capture my daughter whom I LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete