Monday, February 13, 2012

The Update

Heeeeyyy guys! I miss you all and thought it was def. time to update you on the life of Anne Elizabeth. :)

I made the decision back in the summer that I would put my business on hold so I could focus on my senior year, which takes up a good 80% of my time. That plan did not last long, because here I am, with two weddings booked during the school year and gearing up for spring senior sessions. So, no, I did not give up on my business, (even though the lack of posts would sure make it look like I did) but I did take a break from blogging and replying to e mails faster than my normal rate. *sigh* That being said, here's what i've been doing these past couple months. I've missed blogging and looking at everyone's posts!

January 28th I became a "Zia" (Aunt in Italain) to a precious baby boy named Cooper. Que a 10 hour trip to Michigan to meet the sweet boy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He took my heart so fast. I miss him a lot already.
Photobucket

We cuddled, we talked, we listened to Andrea Bocelli, he was splendid. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His precious baby coos and outfits completely won me over.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Other big news is that I got the iPhone! Which is also my first cell phone. It's quite exciting, I have named her "Charlotte" and she is mine. ;)

A huge thing I have been working on is my 9 page paper for my Great Books class. I poured my heart into that paper all semester and then presented it in front of my teacher and classmates for a full hour as I listened to comments and answered questions about my position. I sincerely feel that half my senior year went into that paper. ;)
Photobucket

This is how most days look like in my room because of my school load.
Photobucket

I also passed my math course at my local community college thanks to an amazing professor! There were tears of joy, squeals of delight & celebratory pictures. ;)
Photobucket

I went on dates with my brother at cute Irish pubs.
Photobucket

And stood on Little Round top in Gettysburg during a snow fall. :]
Photobucket

I discovered the joys of Naked Juice, and i'm basically sold for life. :D
Photobucket

I got all "business casual" and watched my Dad do a presentation in front of students as my brother and I looked on.
Photobucket

I was mocked for how I take my down comforter with me everywhere I travel. ;)
Photobucket

I enjoyed a wonderful Michigan Sate game with my Dad for his Birthday. Go green! :D
Photobucket

I finally started to master taking iphone pictures. (Seriously, who knew it was so hard.) And became quite the instagram addict. :D
Photobucket

And, finally, I became a member of my dear church with my wonderful friend, Julie.
Photobucket

Life is such a whirlwind and since it's winter, i'm in my (much needed) photography downtime, thus all the personal pictures in this post. But take hope! I have two spring weddings and many seniors coming your way when the grass gets green. :)

Stay Beautiful,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment