Friday, July 13, 2012

The summer of collages

"We don't even have to try, it's always a good time." 


This summer has been one of the most incredible and happy summers.  I had a very heavy work load my senior year, and sacrificed a lot of things.  It's simply amazing to have time to "falalala" as I like to say this summer and see my hard work pay off!  :D  Summer started with my senior pictures done by the ever lovely Ellie Berry and just unraveled from there.  I love my iPhone, and lately i've been pretty obsessed with making collages + instagraming them.  So here's my summer!


  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
I love skirts.  Love love them.  Lately half my wardrobe is skirts and I get ridiculously excited when I find new cute ones.  :D
Photobucket

Also love love love Captain America.  ;)
Photobucket
I went to West Virginia!  And didn't have cell service.  And survived!  It was kind of a big deal.  ;D  Hehe but one of my favorite of favorites are fields, so my heart was so happy to be there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, have I had girl time.  <3
Photobucket


Photobucket

And brother time!  Good gosh isn't he just so snazzy?
Photobucket

Saw what felt like 50 fireworks displays this summer.  Loved every minute though!
Photobucket


I take being festive on the 4th of July really seriously.  :D  If I can be a walking American flag, then a flag I shall be!
Photobucket

So many work things and social events means very very little down time, so when I get them it's so fantastic!
Photobucket

I went to California!  & Saw "The big trees!"
Photobucket Photobucket

My time in California was one of the best highlights of my senior year.  Love my friends there!
Photobucket

I have a lot of blog posts coming your way soon, but there's my little "halfway through the summer"  update!  As always, I update the facebook page quite frequently.  So be sure to "like" that for updates!  :)

Stay Beautiful,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. I also like summer season because it is the best time for traveling. Your every shots are awesome !!

    ReplyDelete