Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1 year.

It's my birthday!! :D Ok. So my birthday isn't till the 20th. But, it's my precious little blog's birthday. :) One year ago today I kick started my business after an amazing internship with Kristen Leigh. I've grown so much! Before that internship I didn't know how to shoot in manual, or know how to work my camera that well. Now, I've learned that I actually prefer shooting in aperture. I hadn't ever looked at Jasmine Star's blog, or Jamie Delaine, and I certainly had never heard of a shootsac. But now I've done family shoots, senior shoots/portrait, infant shoots, couple shoots, and loved every minute of it. If you know me, then you know that after a shoot I often call my editing process "lightroom therapy". I love editing all the pictures and picking the best ones.

This business is my pride and joy. I love it to death, I'm so grateful for everyone who has believed in it or encouraged me along the way. I have such amazing friends in my clients, and I can't wait for you guys to watch me grow, because I am growing! I have so many ideas and thoughts to make this business flourish even more. I'll get there, one small step at a time.



Photobucket


How about we celebrate, eh? If you book me within the next two weeks, you'll receive a $20 discount on any shoot! :)


Happy 1st Birthday blog!

Stay Beautiful,
Anne


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anne! Your pictures are amazing and I love looking at them! Happy birthday!!! ...I'm only a day early... :)

    ReplyDelete