Friday, January 28, 2011

It can be this simple {Personal}



I love argyle. Always have, always will. It's classic, yet outgoing, yet trendy, all at the same time. I have an argyle purse, argyle socks, sweaters, pens, T-shirts... When people ask me what to get for my birthday or Christmas I reply by saying "If it's argyle, i'll love it." Reason #16 why I have the best clients ever, they gifted me with an argyle umbrella, because they just know me that well. :D
Photobucket

I love dancing. I like to think that I can, but really, I can't. But that's not gonna stop me from dancing in the street with snow pouring down.
Photobucket

I love bursts of color.
Photobucket

I love looking up at God with gratitude.
Photobucket

I love my new red hat. My red hat that my amazing friend made for me. I love that my new red hat just happens to match my new red scarf even though I didn't buy them together. I love red in snow.
Photobucket

I love saying "Wa bam". It's my new favorite word. When i'm on shoots i'll make sound affects for my camera like "Wa bam" and "Wa chaaa!" This, is a wa bam picture. :D
Photobucket

I love snow.
Photobucket

I love over exposed pictures.
Photobucket

&& I love my black coat.
Photobucket

Happy Friday guys.

Stay Beauitful,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment