Thursday, December 15, 2011

Grants {Family Shoot}

The Grants are such a fun family! They are so funny and their family chemistry is so great to watch. They braved the cold (and I do mean cold) for a shoot in Downtown Frederick. I had such a lovely time and hope you like the pictures. :)

Photobucket

Hannah & Brent are engaged and had originally wanted to get married at this church, so we grabbed some pictures there. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Me: "You should dip her!" Hannah: "Umm, that's ok!" Brent: "Well here, you can dip me!"
hahaha :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

The family that drinks Starbucks is the family that stays together? Hehehe, it was super cold, I had been wanting to use this blue door for a while at the back of Starbucks, and i'm just super wonderful and like my clients to drink and be merry? Pshhh, you know it. ;) Look at those happy faces!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww. Mom & Dad love. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rocking the Tebow
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shout out to Mr. Grant for being the awesome purse carrier!
Photobucket

Shout out to the entire family for being beautiful! I mean really, look at those faces & hair!
Photobucket

Ahhh buddy pictures, favorite part of a family shoot. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sibling shot! :)
Photobucket

Hehehe, so they joke how they're not really big touchers. The first time I met Hannah and Brent for a meeting about their wedding, I explained how I was very outgoing and a hugger, to which she replied how they weren't as much. This totally slipped my mind as we were leaving, because there I was going in for a hug and "It was so wonderful to meet you!" then 5 seconds later, "Oh my goodness! You're not a hugger! I'm so sorry!" She just replied with a big smile, "Yep, we're done." They are very, very sarcastic and I personally find it hilarious. ;)
This is their big hugging picture. :D hahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

I had such a wonderful time taking your pictures and making "homeschool" jokes as I watched your family chemistry. Merry Christmas!

Stay Beautiful,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment