Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Shoot-Penningtons!

Horray! Yippeee!! Yay!! Awesome! Fabulous!! You guys are awesome!!
And sooo much more! Those are some of the many words used to describe the Pennington's shoot. They are just downright amazing.

Posing credit goes to Mr. Pennington. ;) (He really wanted credit for the poses. haha :-P)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This family just screams ae photography. Like. Holler! :D

Mhmm. Rockin those flip flops. :)
Photobucket

Carissa was so amazing. That girl is a photographers dream. She was posing, smiling, and always putting her own personality into the pictures. You go girl!
Photobucket


Photobucket

We posed with a lot of trees. Mr. Pennington was like "Let's do pictues with this tree!"
Photobucket


Photobucket

Look at that big ball of cuteness.
Photobucket

So precious.
Photobucket


Photobucket

This was so great. I ran ahead to get pictures of them walking. Next thing I knew they were running towards me to come tickle me! So great. Just look at those smiles!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put a cactus by rocks where kids were playing really was not thinking.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

So sweet.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

OK. So I sware I did NOT pose this one! If there are any Kristen Leigh fans out there then you know how famous this pose is.
Photobucket

Justin did so well. I let him pick the spot of where he wanted to do headshot and this is what I got! So great.
Photobucket

It was a very steep slide and Justin was falling.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Yay for family!
Photobucket

Work those muscles!
Photobucket

Thank you Pennington family for being so great and wonderful. I love and respect you all so much!
Stayed tuned! I have a lot of things coming. Youth retreat (where i'm one of the official photographers) and another family shoot! I'm also in the works on fixing up my blog so be on the lookout!

1 comment: