Tuesday, August 18, 2009

On a Boat!

I had the total privilege of having the oppotunity to go on a boat ride during my family reunion this past Saturday. I was so happy to be able to spend some time with my brother, James.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The water so open, I loved it!
Photobucket

There was a very low bridge, so low infact that Jamey had to duck so not to hit his head. ;)
Photobucket

It's harder than you think to stand up in a boat.
Photobucket


Photobucket

My mom enjoying the beauty of the water.
Photobucket

So calming.
Photobucket

There were lots of beautiful houses by the water.
Photobucket

So lets just say it probably would have been a good idea for me to put my hair up. :-P I had so much lip gloss in my hair. The wind wasn't great either. haha.
Photobucket

My brother and I.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I have been so busy editing pictures! Lightroom and I have become best friends. Hehe. I'll be posting more soon!
Stay Beautiful.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment