Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Autumn Light

I am in love with this autmn light. It has been SO amazing and perfect. Christmas season is coming and to remind you all my family shoots start at only $35. Your pictures will turn out perfect with the weather we've been having this month.. And I know you all have a new favorite fall outfit you're dieing to get pictures with! So shoot me an e-mail. ae.photography.w@gmail.com I'm confident you will be able to find your perfect Christmas card picture. Still unsure of how great the autumn light is? Check out this shoot I did with my best friend, Rachael.
Photobucket
I've kind of have a thing for corn fields. ^_^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These soft sunlight and bright colors are so great. :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Stay Beautiful,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment