Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Shoot-Bauligs.

It was a Thursday night, (perfect day for a shoot, right? :-P) with the most golden delicious autum light. The Bauligs had booked me for that day, and I was so exicted.

Photobucket

Mrs. Baulig is probably one of my biggest fans.

Photobucket

She saw the shoot I did with the Settle Family, and wanted to re-create the corn field pictures in their very own corn field. So great!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Mr. Bauligs Grandmother was in town and they asked for some pictures with her.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Working on my sun flare skills. hehe. :D
Photobucket


Photobucket

Mr. Baulig's mother was also there.
Photobucket

Once we got inside I had to use my flash because of the lack of lighting.
Photobucket

Mom & Daughters
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm aware that they're a very pretty family. :D
Photobucket

Mom & Amanda
Photobucket

Thank you guys for a great time!
Stay Beautiful,
Anne

1 comment: