Monday, January 4, 2010

Favorites from 2009

I hope everyone had a delightful holiday! :) 2009 was a major year for me. I officially kicked started my business in June after my internship, bought lightroom, and I am already saving for new updates that will further professionalize my business. During our internship we talked a lot about pictures that represent who we are as photographers and how we want our business to look. Here are some of my favorites, and I really feel like they scream "ae photography". :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you to all of my clients and "blog stalkers" for making this year so wonderful. Bring on 2010!
Stay Beautiful,
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Anne! I loved getting to know you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! :D Is that Jeanette I see? :)

    ~Lindsay Anne / L.A. Birdie Photography ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, that's Jeanette! I did her senior portraits. :D

    ReplyDelete