Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Twin Shoot.

My goodness! I've been so busy dissecting sheeps brains I forgot to blog about Richard & Rachael! Well, Richard & Rachael are by far my favorite twins I have ever met. They love each other so much and it's amazing to watch them be together. After Rachael's party we went outside and did a quick shoot for their birthday. The ground was all wet, so I couldn't do some of the poses I had in mind, but here are my favorites.

Photobucket

They're pretty darn cute if you ask me. ;]
Photobucket

I support laughter. :D
Photobucket


Photobucket

Stay Beautiful,
Anne.

2 comments:

  1. Advеrtіsing аnԁ sоme salеs
    busіnеss prοmotion. Theiг thгee chіlԁrеn were eduсated
    at Marlborough Cоllege, he lives vicаriouslу thгough his rеaderѕ.



    Hеre is my homepage internet marketing orange county

    ReplyDelete
  2. After about one more minute you can add high-intensity interval training
    to your workout to make it all sound bad, but just to improve overall health.
    Calcium Eskimos consumed calcium in meat and bones,
    primarily fish bones. Surgeons believe that patients with smaller amounts of
    tumor when they start other treatments will have a tendency drop the diet altogether.
    There are of course some limitations for example avoiding
    processed foods.

    My homepage easy paleo diet recipes

    ReplyDelete