Friday, January 15, 2010

This is a big deal.

Attention bloggers & blog stalkers, today, yours truly, Anne Wesolek, creator of "ae photography" dissected a sheep's heart. You may be thinking "Oh good for her, no big deal." Well my friend, this is a VERY big deal! We have done several dissections in my biology class this year and I haven't gone near any of them. "Wow, that's cool, but I'm just gonna stand here & watch you cut that brain open and write my notes. Oh no, I'm good, I don't need to touch it. Um, You got some brain on your biology book." That was me, the girl who was totally disgusted by it all. But not anymore! I am now a well trained sheep heart dissector extraordinaire! (OK so maybe I'm over doing it a little.) But you know it's a big deal when your teacher gets out her cell phone and takes a picture because she is so surprised. :D I am now officially announcing my well trained abilities to do dissections, and photography! Be proud people, this is a very big deal. :)

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Haha loved this post Anne! Lol, I have been doing dissections in my biology class lately too, and I am starting to not mind it as much ;)

    ReplyDelete