Monday, May 24, 2010

Goodbyes and Carriage Rides

Summer always seems to begin with goodbyes. Some are good, some are bad. Saying goodbye to finals and long papers? Yeah, i'd call that good. :D But saying goodbye to friends is always something I hate. I won't be able to hang out with my buddy, Emmie, every Friday in bio class.. Emmie and I are extreme laughers. Hardcore, can't breathe, faces red, laughing so hard sound doesn't come out, laughers. And I love it to death. :D We had so many fun memories in our little biology class.

Photobucket
Thankfully she goes to church with me, so yay for Sundays! :D
I think one of my hardest goodbyes was for my friends Jessica and Josh. They go to AWANA with me, and not my church, so seeing one another at church isn't gonna happen.. Booo!

Photobucket
Buuuut we have promises of starbucks runs, walk around the park nights, and just fun little dates. I'm so grateful for them!
So now that we've said our goodbyes.. How about some SUMMER!!! I'm stoked. :D My summer pretty much equals, birthday ball to plan, books to read, lake days, business to grow, lives to invest into, and crazy awesome vacation to go on! :D
Mackinac Ilsand, in Michigan, with my best friend and family? Um, yeah. I support that. :] When I told my friend, Rachael, her reaction was "Oh man, we'll get great pictures!" Yeah, between her D40, my D40, and my dad's D3s, there will be lots of pictures. ^_^ Best part is there aren't any cars on the island, so everyone has to walk, bike, or go on carriage rides. Holler! I'm so excited to see what God has in store!
Stay Beautiful,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. I agree, it's always hard saying good-bye to friends for the summer. But it sounds like you are going to have a good one!

    Blessings!
    ~Sereina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anne,
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I shoot with just a Canon Rebel XT.

    Enjoy your summer!

    Rachael Boer

    ReplyDelete