Sunday, May 9, 2010

Portrait Session-Jessica

Oh my. I had so so so much fun with Jessica this weekend taking her pictures! She's never had a photoshoot done before and me being the friend that I am just HAD to change that. ;) I love what I was able to capture.


Photobucket

Jessica is one of my closest friends. We haven't even know each other for a year, but our relationship is so amazing. Her Godly influence on me is such a blessing and we get along so well. I love her to death!



Photobucket

She's also just a little adorable. Yeah, just a little. ;)
Photobucket

Jessica has the best quality ever. She cares.. SO much! I value that and love it so much. :D
Photobucket

Yeah, she's a winner. :D
Photobucket

She also loves with all her heart. Once you are friends, she's gonna be there for you and bring you under her little "wing" of protection. :] I pretty much love it. XD
Photobucket

She hates spaghetti, can't really keep secrets, and can't multi task.. Just FYI. ;)
hahaha!

Photobucket

Hey Jess? I love you, I think you are just totally sumper, so kind, loving, adorable, and a million other character qualitys. & To be all highschool, don't ever change! :D
Photobucket

Stay Beautiful,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment