Monday, May 17, 2010

Portrait Session-Tori

Oh my goodness. I just love Tori. She has her own lil spunk and a totally-different-from-me personality. We've been friends for over 3 years and she's done many photoshoots with me. One of the times it was FREEEZING outside, with high winds, and I thought it was a wonderful idea to do a shoot. Yeah, we froze, and the pictures didn't even turn out. But it was fun! We still talk about it everytime I ask to do a shoot. :D "Okay. But am I gonna freeze this time??" Hehe. My bad!


This is definitely a different feel then my normal pictures, but I love it!
Photobucket

This girl can rock the camera behind and in front. I've been so impressed by the pictures she's taken with my camera during shoots! :D
Photobucket

Rocking the purple hair. :D (Told ya she wasn't like me! haha)
Photobucket

Adorable? Yeah, that's her. :]
Photobucket

You little monster drinking winner.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Love <3
Photobucket
Stay Beautiful,
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment